Introducing Aura Botanica
Posted on June 2, 2017 in Hair, News, Salon, What's New

Looking for a certified organic hair-care product with no silicones, no sulfates and no parabens and containing responsibly sourced active ingredients? We are happy to introduce Aura Botanica

This amazing product is  98% organic; the fragrance and formula stabilizers comprise the other 2%.

Benefits

Provides light-weight moisture, controls frizz and adds a natural glow to the hair.  All the products are safe for natural or color-treated hair.  The bain and the conditioner will be too light for extremely dry or severely damaged hair, but the Concentre Essentiel and the Essence d’Eclat can be used as a pre-shampoo or styling care for all hair types.

Ingredients

Hand pressed Samoan coconut: enables the bain to lather beautifully while cleansing any scalp impurities.

Hand- pressed Moroccan Argan Oil: naturally rich in omega oils 6 & 9, the oil helps lightly nourish the hair and leave it incredibly soft and naturally shiny.

Italian mandarin and bergamot, pink pepper and rich vanilla are just some of the aromatherapeutic elements that make up the woody floral fragrance of Aura Botanica.

Concentre essential (OIL in 50 ml glass bottle)

For all hair types, but will be heavy on baby-fine hair.

For really dry hair, use a couple of pumps of the oil to treat the mid-lengths to ends before you shampoo and then mix a couple of pumps into the conditioner before applying the conditioner.

For styling, use on towel-dried hair before you blow-dry or on dry, finished hair to tame frizz and provide additional nourishment.

essence d’eclat (SPRAY)

Shake really well as product is bi-phase; contains damask rose floral water and a luxurious blend of coconut, argan, avocado and jojoba oils.

Spray into towel-dried hair from mid-shaft to ends before blow-drying; does contain heat protection.  This can get heavy if you spray too much so start off with 2-3 mists and that should suffice.  You can always add more.  The hair will be frizz free, still have movement and will be naturally shiny and soft.  (If the client likes to let her hair air-dry, this can be sprayed in like a leave-in conditioner.)

Ask for a sample when you come into our salon.