All articles from this category
September 11, 2017

Haideh Talaei brings 25+ years experience to Studio H with proficiency and expertise in all aspects of fashion and make-up….She is among London’s leading facial estheticians. Previously,Haideh served in a management capacity as Personal Shopper for famed Canadian department store, Hudson Bay, and has regularly been a consultant to, and events coordinator for, Guerlain, Chanel, Dior and other […]

June 2, 2017

Looking for a certified organic hair-care product with no silicones, no sulfates and no parabens and containing responsibly sourced active ingredients? We are happy to introduce Aura Botanica This amazing product is  98% organic; the fragrance and formula stabilizers comprise the other 2%. Benefits Provides light-weight moisture, controls frizz and adds a natural glow to […]

April 8, 2017

Studio H Welcomes… Hair & Colour Artists Join our talented and growing brand. Apply in person or online here.

April 12, 2016

After 5 Event Invite Friday, April 15th 5pm – 8:30pm Drop by after your day for the ribbon cutting and tours (at 6pm) of our newly added MedicalSkinStudio medi room. Come and enjoy refreshments with us by Wicked Catering. Your Guests are welcome. We have guest vendors such as Rocking Vibe, Zyn Travel and Arbonne […]

March 18, 2016

STUDIO H Artist Group is a proud ambassador of a Canadian global project called Green Circle Salons to help the planet stay beautiful and more sustainable. Materials such as hair cut trimmings, foil, paper, plastics, hair colour are collected to be donated or repurposed back to the salons eventually. STUDIO H collects empty containers from […]

December 17, 2015

Thanks so much for being a loyal customer this year! Just so you know we have updated our Holiday Hours for you. Be sure to book your next appointment right away and beat the holiday rush. HOLIDAY HOURS We are adding extra hours to accommodate you. Open December 24: 8:30 – 4 Closed December 25 through 30 Open […]

December 17, 2015

We are pleased to introduce our advanced for advanced anti-aging skin care and cosmetic treatments. Relax, rejuvenate and revitalize in our tranquil and beautiful spa environment for advanced anti-aging skin care and cosmetic treatments. We invite you to book a complimentary consultation with one of our experienced esthetic consultants who will help you determine what treatments are best for you!  Our non-surgical […]

November 17, 2015

DANIELLE IS A TRULY PROFESSIONAL ARTIST FORMERLY FROM MONRTEAL. LONDON’S FIRST CERTIFIED MICROBLADING ARTIST with over 20 years experience in the arts and skin care. Microblading allows her to work free hand giving a personalized, one of a kind look that makes her clients feel most natural. Come in and view her portfolio.