London Ontario’s Medical Skin Studio – a part of the award winning Studio H Artist Group is looking for FULL TIME or PART TIME professional threaders.
To book an interview please contact us via email: manager@studiohartistgroup.
Bring your own model if possible for demonstration. We are proud to be an environmentally friendly studio and look forward to meeting you!
High-quality salon and spa in the heart of London, ON is hiring a full time senior artist/stylist. This is a great opportunity for a stylist who want to work in a busy upscale salon. We are friendly and supportive and offer training opportunities for the right candidate.
- Opportunity to work with models and high profile clients
- Base salary and scaled commission based on performance.
- Opportunities for ongoing learning and personal development.
- Flexible hours – great if you have young children and want to return to work.
You should be:
- Fully qualified, confident, creative hairdresser
- Customer focused and passionate about the hair industry
- Exceptional at building great relationships with clients
- Able to manage everyday duties
- Experienced in cutting, colouring and styling
- Friendly, fun and creative!
- Team player
Our salon environment is easy-going yet fast paced and focused on providing the best in coloring, cutting, styling and customer service. All applications are in confidence. We look forward to hearing from you.